Our Physiotherapist is highly trained and experienced to assess and accurately diagnose the condition causing your pain and discomfort. She can help you repair damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve your quality of life.
With a comprehensive history and assessment to determine the issue, our Physiotherapist uses the latest technology and techniques to ensure a full recovery is made.
Prevention of further injury is also an important aspect to your recovery. We can achieve this through targeted screening tests leading to comprehensive exercise programs targeting imbalances, muscle weakness and altered movement patterns.
Common conditions Physiotherapy can help with:
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Wrist & Hand Pain
- Hip, Leg, Knee & Foot Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Joint Injuries
- Ligament Injuries
- Muscle Injuries & Tears
- Acute and Chronic Sports Injuries
- Pre & Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Poor Posture & Balance
Benefits of seeing our Physiotherapist:
Your consultation with an Aurum Health Care Physiotherapist involves a:
- Detailed history and analysis of your condition
- Personalised one-on-one care
- Customised treatment plans using the best evidence-based methods
- Discussion of treatment options
- Discussion with other members of your health care team such as your GP, specialist, other allied health providers or trainers if it is to your benefit.
Manual Therapy Treatments are performed at Aurum Health Care for effective relief. Some of the treatments include:
- Joint mobilisation
- Specialised Deep Tissue and Soft tissue techniques including active muscle releases, PNF stretching
- Taping & bracing
- Strapping, kinesiotaping
- Dry needling
- Exercise prescription
- Rehabilitation programs
- Injury prevention programs
- Postural assessment and correction
- Core stability assessment & training
- Orthotic provision
Our Physiotherapist exceed the recommended learning for continued professional development and are continually engaged in studies to expand their knowledge with the latest advances in health care.
Personal privacy is maintained as is proper handling of personal health and other information at Aurum Health Care.
BE PAIN FREE AND ACHIEVE YOUR BEST HEALTH
Call Aurum Health Care on (02) 9899 1416, or