Online healthcare that connects you with your healthcare professional anytime, anywhere.
What is Telehealth Chiropractic?
Telehealth Chiropractic consultations allow you to get in touch with our trusted, experienced and professional spinal health experts without having to attend our practice.
Our online Chiropractic consultations are secure video consultations that will take up to 15 minutes for Existing Patients and 45 minutes for New Patients. There is no physical contact or manual therapy involved in these consultations.
What are the benefits of Telehealth Chiropractic?
One of the best things about Telehealth Chiropractic is that your consultation can be done on your smartphone or computer in the comfort of your own home or workplace!
There are a number of key benefits of having Chiropractic sessions over the internet. Some worth mentioning are:
- Convenient and reduces waiting times
- Help you navigate through your aches and pain
- Provide high quality information and education about your condition
- Provide high quality non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical methods that are safe and effective
- Provide you with strategies to help you manage the aches and pains
- Help you determine whether manual therapy is needed
- Help monitor your progress
- Improve access for people who are unable to travel to see a healthcare professional
- Environmentally friendly as it promotes the reduction of fuel use and carbon emissions
What are the challenges of Telehealth Chiropractic?
Chiropractic consultations online at Aurum Health Care involve:
- Taking a detailed history
- Diagnosing the problem
- Answering your questions about your condition
- Providing high quality information about your condition
- Possible treatment options
- Self-management strategies to reduce pain
- Preventive measures
- Other aspects of health and well-being
If an in-practice consultation is needed, you will be advised.
Generally, Telehealth Chiropractic can help with conditions such as:
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Mid back pain
Telehealth Chiropractic can also be used to help you:
1. Check your pillow
2. Check your chair
3. Check your mattress