Dr Paul Lee
Chronic Pain Consultant (Chiropractor)
Dr Paul Lee (Chiropractor) earned his Master in Chiropractic at Macquarie University, Sydney in 2009. After qualifying as a Chiropractor, Paul was primarily based in Sydney’s North Shore where he developed his techniques for fast pain relief in patients with lower back pain.
Serving the Hills District community and Upper North Shore, Paul uses his proven experience in diagnosing and treating patients with complex conditions such as chronic lower back pain, sciatica and lumbar disc herniations.
Paul is very aware that people with chronic pain have often endured years of distressing physical symptoms, confusion about the cause of their pain and fatigue from trying to find the help they need. Aurum Health Care aims to escape the cycle by giving chronic pain patients timely access to evidence-based care that eases symptoms and improves quality of life.
Paul has always enjoyed the challenge of solving a complicated problem, and believes your results will be predicated on the techniques, skill, training, experience and judgement of the Chiropractor you choose. Not every Chiropractor has the experience and confidence to deliver consistently positive results for even the most challenging cases. That is the art behind the science – a combination Paul has built his reputation upon.
Paul relieves pain and improves function using a variety of evidence-based techniques, including:
- Joint manipulation and mobilisations
- Musculoskeletal dry needling
- Sports taping.
Paul researches the latest technology and developments in the treatment of spinal conditions. His special interests include:
- Neurological control in spinal stability
- Balance disorders (dizziness and vertigo)
He is a clear communicator and explains the causes of symptoms, prognosis and treatment plan in a way that is easy to understand. Patients often seek him out for help with lower back pain or disc herniation.
Paul works with your general practitioner or specialist and will refer you to an appropriate healthcare provider if your needs cannot be met through chiropractic.
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, Macquarie University, 2007
- Master of Chiropractic, Macquarie University, 2009
- Better Pain Management Course Completion, Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, 2021
- TPI Medical Level 3, Titleist Performance Institute, 2017
- Functional Movement Screen Certification, Functional Movement Systems, 2016
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment, Functional Movement Systems, 2018
- Certificate of Musculoskeletal Acupuncture, The Australian College of Education, 2009
- Chiropractic Australia
- Sports Medicine Australia
- Sports Chiropractic Australia
- State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)